Parkview Christian Academy will consider as prospective students all applicants for admission to the school who are academically and morally acceptable according to the standards set by the Board of Trustees. Parkview Christian Academy admits students of any race, color and nation of ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to students at the school. Parkview Christian Academy admits students who are non-Baptist, but all students and parents must be in agreement with the Statement of Faith.
No student will be admitted to Parkview Christian Academy who has been suspended from another school without prior approval from the administration and school board. Parents who are delinquent in payments will not be allowed to enroll their students for the upcoming year until all delinquent payments are made.
- Parents and students MUST read the student handbook thoroughly. You are responsible for the information in it.
• Parents are to complete the application form and call the school office to arrange an interview.
- Go to www.Gradelink.com and create an account and fill-out an online enrollment application
• If accepted, the parents must submit a copy of the student’s birth certificate, shot record, and transcript from the previous school.
• Parents MUST attend the Parent Orientation session held at the beginning of each school year.
• PCA reserves the right to reject the admission of any student for any reason.
• All parents must sign the STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT.
Parkview Christian Academy has consistently sought to offer a high quality educational program at an affordable cost. In accordance with that philosophy, the Board of Trustees for the school evaluates budget needs annually and sets tuition as low as possible while still assuring a quality program. Payments are due by the 1st of each month and become late on the 11th of each month. Payments made on or after the 11th of each month will be charged a late fee of $35.00.
Any student assigned for special subjects will be required to pay an additional $5.00 book fee per subject each semester. Students who are required to retake a pace will be charged a $5.00 book fee per pace as well. Students will not be permitted to begin school if any outstanding debts from the previous year exist.
Registration Fee: $300.00 (NON-REFUNDABLE, includes up to 72 PACES)
Testing Fee For New Students: $20 (1st-9th grades only)
Parkview Students: $300.00 (one-time fee/includes all sports) plus 10 service hours or $400 flat fee
Yearly Tuition: $4,500
- 1st Child: $4,500
- 2nd Child: $4,275
- 3rd Child: $4,050
We provide two payment plan options:
Tuition payments can made on a 9 or 10 month payment plan. Both plans end with a May 1st payment.
All students in K-6th grade not picked up before 3:45 pm are required to enter the after school care program and will be charged accordingly.
All students may bring their own lunch or purchase a hot lunch for $3.50 from the school cafeteria. Microwaves will be provided for student use.